The Bulldog Beat

All About the Weekend

This past weekend was one to remember, from all the time spent among friends. The weekend started Friday night, the 2nd, when my friends and I met up at the Basketball game. Watching our boys in blue and white, we cheered and cheered with every point scored. But by the end of the game, the boys lost. After we gathered our things and our camera, we all decided to go out to Applebee’s to catch up a little bit, with the hectic week we’ve all had.

It was Snowcoming day, the day after the basketball game. Girls take forever to get ready especially when there’s 5 of us getting ready together. I slept in for once, which I don’t normally get to do, and it was fantastic. I met a friend for her hair appointment, while I was waiting for everyone to get up and ready. While my friend is still in the middle of getting her hair done, I head home to start doing my other friends makeup. This goes on for hours, doing hair and makeup. Eventually, we are all ready and we take a few pictures. We head out to dinner.

Snowcoming was definitely a night that I needed, a night to get out of the house and a night to spend with my closest friends. After Snowcoming, we all stay the night together and watch movies until we all fall asleep on the floor and surrounding couches. We get up the next morning, tired as ever but we all managed to get up and eat the cold pizza that was left over from the night before. Hours pass and we all start to eventually leave and head home. I left first because I had to go get ready to go to work, which wasn’t the greatest idea but it all worked out.

Monday was just as great as the rest, we had a snow day. Usually I really do not like missing school but this snow day was a day I really needed. Throughout this snow day, I could tell you for the majority of the day was spent in my room, sleeping. I’m the type of person who can never usually sleep in but man, I could sleep. This weekend I was surrounded by friends and it was definitely a weekend I needed to spend with them.