The Bulldog Beat

Yearbooks for Sale

Yearbooks for this year are now on sale. You can purchase one yearbook for $65 now on yerabooksforever.com (link will be posted at the bottom of the article). If you missed out on last year’s yearbook, those are also for sale in Mrs. Bauknecht’s room which is room 218. The prices for those are 1 for $35 and 2 for $55. There will be posters hanging up around the school advertising with the information as well.

This year’s theme is throwing it back to the days when the yearbook was the called “The Ionian” and the title of the yearbook will be “The Ionian: Legacy”. The meaning behind the title is the fact that when we leave the high school, we will all be leaving something behind when we go whether it’s good or bad, we all have something. This yearbook is really going to capture the many talents of the students and how we all have a unique quirk that makes us be remembered.

Also, if you have any pictures from events that you would potentially like to have in the yearbook for specific events, you can download the “yearbook snap”, type in the code ‘bulldogs’, and upload the pictures you have.  The yearbook staff will go through them and they may select one of your photos to be in the yearbook.

If you are interested in buying a senior ad, they can be purchased through yearbooks.com as well. 1/8 of a page is $100, 1/4 of a page is $165, 1/2 of a page is $275, and a full page is $400.

Leading the yearbook this year will be editor in chief Avery Conran. Helping out Avery as her right hand person is managing editor Jenna Adams. Underneath both of them will be the design editor, John Gibbons, photography editor, Dylan Sink, marketing editor, Bella Beckhorn, and senior section editor, Ellie Dinehart.

The Link for purchasing yearbooks or senior ads:

http://yearbookforever.com/schools/ionia_high_school_buy_yearbook_9600/UUL70sB780bmSKXRHS1C9O7m